Re-enrolment for Autumn Term 2018
As we are now in the final few weeks of our Summer Term, we would like to provide you with the opportunity to re-enrol for our next term, before places are made available to new customers. The Autumn Term 2018, will commence on Monday 3rd September and will run for 14 consecutive weeks. Please remember that the Autumn Term 2018 dates are the same at both venues (New Earswick and Stamford Bridge).
We have attached the timetables for New Earswick and Stamford Bridge, along with the re-enrolment form, that will need to be completed.
1. Re-enrolment forms will be accepted from all existing customers commencing Monday 16th July 2018. All re-enrolment requests will be dealt with on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
2. Re-enrolment requests received before this date will not be dealt with until Monday 16th July 2018.
3. If you cannot be booked onto your first choice lesson, you will automatically be booked for your second or third choice lesson. If this is the case, you will be notified via e-mail of this decision.
4. Payment for the Autumn Term must be received, in full, before Friday 24th August 2018.
5. All remaining places will be made available for new customers from Monday 23rd July 2018.
Returning the re-enrolment form:
You can return your re-enrolment form to your child’s swimming teacher; via e-mail to email@example.com; or by post to York Swimming Academy, 10 Park Avenue, New Earswick, York YO32 4DB.
We would like to thank you again for choosing York Swimming Academy and hope that you will choose to stay with us in the future.